Saturday 9 November 2013

Love Yourself

We are never forced to live alone; we choose it as an option on our own. We decide we'll disconnect ourselves from everyone and everything, from the one to whom we associate our negative thoughts. We bleed. Silently. Day by day. We weep. Struggle to feel better. Wake up each morning with an empty feeling. Our tears meaninglessly fall. We dry out. Until when we realize that we are delibrately keeping ourselves deprived. Until we gain back our senses and finally get a grip on ourselves, on who we are. Until when we decide to stop the fight- the battle between what we want to be right and what we assume is wrong. And then, from that point onwards, we open our eyes. We see. We breathe. We live.

I had gone in a state of depression in November, the whole of December and January in 2012, until few months back that I decided I should be writing all over again from this new perspective. I believed in lies for a long time, those lies that my mind created for itself. I had countless insecurities, I still have, but I've only just started to get rid of them. A lot of people say they would love to be like me, I inspire them, and that they would love to switch their lives with me (and my teacher always said I suck at spellings and stuff), then there are those who find me a real time bummer. Well, those who want to be like me- seriously people, you have no idea what you're asking for. Those who hate me or are
always find flaws- I have really stopped caring. I've just started loving myself, and no one can change that .
Thanks for reading this, and keeping up with me.

- a


No comments:

Post a Comment