Sunday 17 November 2013

What I want from life

What do I want from this life? What do I want for myself?
Option A. Happiness!
As I think about it now from where I write, I think its too plain and simple, and to always be happy would be monotonus and tiring. Reader, you would think I'm crazy, but if you haven't lived rough and hard, happiness wouldn't hold a meaning anyways. Believe me, easy happiness is cunning and shrewd, so its better to always watch your back.
Option B. Money?
Of course. But this is not the only thing I want in life, and certainly its not something that anyone should yearn for either. Years back, I said I want to be rich and famous (though I still want), and that's all. What after being rich? I can't be spending all the money on myself. And I don't want to act like a total douche by bragging about this. {I still don't know and I'm going to re-consider it}
Option C. Satisfaction?
Definitely not! I don't want to be content for the rest of my life and do nothing (;exciting or new). Because being satisfied means there is nothing more in life you ask for and you accept everything that happens. Truly ruled out of the list!
Option D. To be restless?
No! I don't always want to be hyper, or anxious, or agitated, or always on the go. I see myself as a soul, and sometimes I want to stop and admire things around. I want to compliment them, and say, "Hi! This is me. I am a soul and I am Living." That's what I want- I want to live! I want to enjoy. I want to sing, and dance. I want to work. I want to walk on the fresh dewed grass, and even make shapes in the clouds. I want to travel. Write. LOVE. Meet new people. Laugh. Cry. Be curious. Repulsive. And wild...and Live life!
What do you want from your life people?
-a

No comments:

Post a Comment